Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Council Approval

Well... Its all happening now...

Plans were submitted to i-scope which is Stockland (land developers) control area to make sure that all the houses are designed in a way that compliments the estate and there are suitable colours used on the home. I-Scope approval was issued back to me in 1 day - THANKS STOCKLAND!!!

Development application has been submitted to council and now we have to wait for 6 weeks for an approval so we can start. I am going to make some calls and see if this can be fast tracked somehow and get this going.... I am sure that I can find someone that I know that can get this moving.

Sure enough its not what you know its who you know and my DA was approved in .... 3 weeks instead of 6 weeks... Thanks so much to all concerned.... You know who you are!!

So with the DA approval issued we also were able to get the construction certificate the very next day... Finally things are starting to go our way! So its now off to the builder to get some info on what happens from here.

If your plans are submitted to Penrith Council you can track your plans here www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au/eplanning

No comments:

Post a Comment